[meteorite-list] OT - September 11

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Sep 11 16:49:14 2004

Thank you for sharing your photographs Geoff, both then, and now. And for
the following line which I do believe expresses the thoughts of most
Americans.

"On this day, especially, Americans should remember the friendship and
support we have received from our friends overseas. As a nation, we cannot
go it alone."
Four years later I find "9-11" a swarm of feelings, none of them pleasant.
Since that day I have been to ground zero three times to see the footprints
and progress of the work. I always think there is some answer there but I
have never found it.

The following page shows a few of the photographs I took on September 11,
2002, the one year anniversary.

http://www.meteoritearticles.com/911.html

My thoughts go out to our soldiers and their familys, Russia for its recent
loss, and to the many overseas civilians that have been hurt in the military
actions since that day. Hoping the next September finds the world a little
closer to peace.

Mark Bostick
Wichita, Kansas