[meteorite-list] Martian, Amgala auctions ending

From: Comcast Mail <bobe5531_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Sep 12 09:23:09 2004

Hello,

I have several Martian NWA 1110 , Amgala ( one oriented 100% Fusion Crusted
still at $1.00 ) ending tonight on ebay.
Those who do win will be very pleased, the Amgala is an awesome meteorite
with incredibly fresh crust and the NWA 1110 are comparatively large
specimens. Unfortunately the pictures dont show the true beauty of these
specimens. I'll have to upgrade my Digital camera soon.

Use this link and click on sellers other items :

 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3239&item=2268561031

Or search seller name " maccers531 "

For those of you who have already bid , Thank you I appreciate it !

Have a great day !
Bob Evans