AW: [meteorite-list] TRADE OFFER

From: John Birdsell <birdsell_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Sep 12 12:48:11 2004

Hello Bernhard, and Steve. I think Steve is using the term "double cut"
to refer to what we have been calling a "quarter cut". Essentially an
end cut that has been cut in half in a plane perpendicular to the
original cut face resulting in two cut faces intersecting at a 90 degree
angle.

Cheers

-John