[meteorite-list] Re: September 11, 2001 [OT]

From: j.divelbiss_at_att.net <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Sep 12 21:29:16 2004

Geoff, Bernd, Mark and others,

The messages and pictures were very moving indeed. I still have a hard time believing people are that sick, and so committed to hurting the innocent.

While these fanatics may not agree with the acts of governments, they do not have the God given right to kill blindly in response. I hope they pay dearly in their after life, if not before.

John

-------------- Original message from "Notkin" : --------------