[meteorite-list] Enough is Enough, Now NWA 1877

From: Comcast Mail <bobe5531_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Sep 12 23:27:17 2004

Adam,

Ive had just about enough of you. Quit being a little cry baby and get a
friggin hobby.
Jeff Grossman already told you " meteorite names ARE NOT PROPRIETARY "
Do you know what that means Adam?
YOU DO NOT OWN THE NAME , ADAM !!
I will forward the list the email from Jeff Grossman in a moment.

Adam Sell your meteorites and leave me the hell alone !

Everybody have a good week, and sorry about these unmitigated outbursts from
Adam.

Thank You
Bob Evans