[meteorite-list] Meteor News?

From: Robert Warren <cometman_75_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Sep 13 13:19:15 2004

Hello List,

Does anyone remember a publication called "Meteor News" ? It had
information about recent falls, and finds from around the world. It also
had information in it about expeditions to observe some of the meteor
showers. It was put out by Karl and Wanda Simmons of Callahan, Florida,
USA, pack in the 70's, 80's and possibly into the 90's. I used to have some
copies before the ex stole them from me. I am trying to find replacements
for the one's she stole as well as copies of those issues I did not have.
If anyone has any information about this publication please let me know.

Thank you,

Robert Warren
cometman_75_at_hotmail.com