[meteorite-list] RE: Enough is Enough is Enough...

From: GERALD FLAHERTY <grf2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Sep 13 18:20:08 2004

Stefan,
As a total novice hungry for the most current information, I couldn't agree
more. (aside from the occasional "nastiness" which I tend to see more _at_
personaly.com.Youse guys knows each udder too goodl!), the information
exchange has been and I hope continues to be downright eyeopening. Thanks,
Jerry