[meteorite-list] List Member makes the Newspaper: Way to Go Dave F.

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Sep 13 22:12:38 2004

Newspapermen tend to stretch quotes.....But since the TKW is now only 50
grams total, and the main mass of 40 grams that is not available to the
public is the only existing specimen other than the UCLA 10 gram type
specimen, and two years ago that was the value assessed by a notable
anonymous list member.

Present day market deflation will have lessened this value but in the
big picture, I have it. It is not for sale. Value, .....priceless.
 There is only one, and none are expected to be paired for the
foreseeable future. A challenge to get out and hunt up some, yup!

Struck by bushels of the fairies and struck ones???? Maybe!

OK, story is a large one, with a bit of an exaggeration in many areas.
 Will sell newspapers to those starved retirees in N. Lower MI. And
promote meteorite sales/interest from that locale. I know that I have
helped meteorite sales from this area from the 35 folks that went to the
MI power point lecture I gave last year and their intense interest.
Dave F.