[meteorite-list] Meteorite Histories

From: Jeff Kuyken <jeff_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Sep 14 04:12:00 2004

That is certainly a great idea Bernhard. I have also now been trying to keep
histories of pieces, no matter what the specimen is. When I resell a
collection piece, as well as adding my own label I also include any others
that may have come with the specimen when I bought it. When you think about
it, what purpose is served to throw them out? Check out my May 2003 Monthly
Favourite (http://www.meteoritesaustralia.com/favourite/may2003.html).
Through good record keeping this very small ordinary chondrite endcut has an
amazing history. It adds immensely to the interest of the piece!

Cheers,

Jeff Kuyken
I.M.C.A. #3085
www.meteorites.com.au