AW: [meteorite-list] Mazapil meteorite

From: Jörn Koblitz <koblitz_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Sep 15 07:18:44 2004

Dear Svend,

MetBase records the following repositories and weights of Mazapil specimens:

3545g: Vienna, Naturhist. Mus. [main mass]
127g: Mexico City, Inst. Geol. [incl. 112g of 'Chichimeguilas']
95.4g: Lvov, Min. Mus. Univ.
83g: New York, Amer. Mus. Nat. Hist.
19.0g: Chicago, Field Mus. Nat. Hist.
17.3g: Berlin, Mus. Naturk., Humboldt Univ.
14g: London, Nat. Hist. Mus.

According to this, nothing in private hand.

Best regards,
J?rn

Joern Koblitz
MetBase Editor
The MetBase Library of Meteoritics and Planetary Sciences
Benquestrasse 27
D-28209 Bremen, Germany
phone: +49 421 24 100 24
fax: +49 421 168 2799