[meteorite-list] New - Is this a meteorite ?

From: xrr_at_altern.org <xrr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Sep 15 11:56:43 2004

Hi all,

I recently bought meteorites during in Morocco. Those are my first ones and
since I've read about the debate around NWA meteorites. I understand how it's
damageable for science not to know the strewn field. I'll probably won't buy the
next ones but rather hunt for them :).

I have pictures of the first one, would someone care to give me his opinion?
 From what I've seen on many sites, I think this is one but I would like
confirmations.

You can have a look at it at the following url :
http://www.astrosurf.com/xrr/Meteorite/meteorite.html

Next step would be to have it analysed properly but I've heard that it can be
tough to convince the expert to do so. Any advices ?

Thanks in advance,

        Xavier