[meteorite-list] Achondritic inclusions

From: moni waiblinger-seabridge <moni2555_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Sep 19 12:48:31 2004

Hi Bernd and Maria and good morning list,

I have a slice of Maria's NWA 869 and would like to compare mine to the ones
you are talking about. Bernd would you be so kind to send me a copy too?
Danke!
And Maria, I tried to look at this URL and can't access your image.

http://photos.yahoo.com/dragonsoup_maria.

Sternengruss, Moni