[meteorite-list] Seymchan Pallasite

From: stan . <laser_maniac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Sep 20 06:32:34 2004

someone better alert ebay that mateo's ebay idis being used fraudulently
sicne this guy is saying he won an auction under mateos id - but swears up
and down he isnt him.

on a more meteorite related note - whats up with the etched slice that
Kouterev has in his auction listing? there seem to be two bands int he
meteorite that have much fine bandwidth than the majority of the slice -
much finer by a LARGE margain.
???