[meteorite-list] Check out This Az Meteorite hunters webpage

From: Ruben Garcia <meteoritemall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Sep 21 13:13:20 2004

Hi, Sonny and list,
If I'm not mistaken, before Rob and friends visited
Red Lake there had been less than 40 meteorites found
there total. Pretty impressive when you consider that
their totals don't include the 10 or so that we (Mike
Miller , Sonny and myself) have found there. Rob is
also doing work on the franconia irons and their
relationship with franconia chondrites. I'm keeping
an eye on this guy, Judging from some of his finds,
he'll probably discover the next Arizona meteorite
strewn field!

Ruben Garcia