[meteorite-list] Sale - Howardite Blow Out

From: Jim Strope <jim_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Sep 23 11:05:55 2004

You should have been in Denver, Mike. You would have been shocked to see
how much uncut "NWA 1929" was being sold at low prices.

I am glad that I wasn't on the list the last month to witness the fighting
over numbers. Perhaps, each newly found Sikhote-alin should have it's own
new name assigned???? Or the new Glorietta? Or the new Campo? ETC. ETC.
ETC.

Jim Strope
421 Fourth Street
Glen Dale, WV 26038