[meteorite-list] Sale - Howardite Blow Out

From: JKG <h3chondrite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Sep 23 11:38:44 2004

Think about it folks, Calcalong Creek could be sitting in someone's
collection with a Millbillillie label on it. Fortunately, Haag noticed a
bit of a difference between it and the other meteorites he purchased in
Australia.

During the NWA number debate of last week or so, I agreed with Adam. Now I
agree with Mike. The meteorites of NWA come with several problems that are
unique as Mike has stated. We.....somebody....needs to do something to
standardize the process and procedure that NWA's must go through to be
legitimized. Mike is correct - there appears to be a double standard
here. Anyone got some ideas on how to solve the problem?

JKG