[meteorite-list] Sale - Howardite Blow Out

From: McomeMeteorite Meteorite <meteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Sep 23 12:47:55 2004

Moroccan people ask $10/gr. for howardites, and is for the 98% all of the
same found. The same for DaG's, if you look my DaG 669 slice

http://it.geocities.com/mcomemeteoritecollection/DaG669.JPG

and DaG 671 slice

http://it.geocities.com/mcomemeteoritecollection/DaG671.JPG

its of the same material.....why no put a unique number?

Matteo