[meteorite-list] AD - Tanezrouft 062 - gorgeous 29.0g slice

From: meteoriteshow <meteoriteshow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Sep 24 11:43:32 2004

Dear List Members,

We have polished a new slice of Tanezrouft 062 (L5-W2), which absolutely
gorgeous. This slice is visible on our website on the Tan 062 data sheet:
http://meteoriteshow.free.fr/meteoriteshow%20angl/pages%20meteorites/bb304.h
tml#tan062-29g
and enlarged pictures as well:
front:
http://meteoriteshow.free.fr/images/exp%E93/b304/tan062-29.0g-front.jpg
back: http://meteoriteshow.free.fr/images/exp%E93/b304/tan062-29.0g-back.jpg
Tanezrouft 062 is a complete individual with a TKW of 974g, that was
announced this year in the MB #88. This slice is very wide (65 x 40 x 4 mm)
and its 4mm thickness shows beautifully the fusion crust. The very fine
polishing enhances the appearance of the metal flakes (difficult to show on
pictures as they are very shiny!). We offer it for sale at $ 96.00, but
grant a special price down to $ 85.00 to the List (shipping costs included).
The slice is delivered in a display box with a glass window and all
documentation including picture on site and pictures of the main mass before
slices have been cut (only the type specimen was cut at that time).
http://meteoriteshow.free.fr/meteoriteshow%20fra/pages%20navigation/pieces_e
n_vente-fra.html#Tan062_29g
This slice is great, don't miss it!
Thanks for having a look and do not hesitate to contact us for more details.
Best wishes,

Frederic Beroud & Christophe Boucher
www.meteoriteshow.com
IMCA #2491