[meteorite-list] NWA 1877 Large Piece Ending Soon, Amgala, Martian too

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Sep 26 12:54:06 2004

What does a laboratory have to say about your offerings? If you claim these
are paired why have you not changed the TKW in your descriptions to reflect
this, another fraud? You did not get this material from the same source
therefore it is not NWA 1110 or NWA 1877 which is reported in your
descriptions. Who knows what it is? Your NWA 1877 offering does not look
like any Olivine Diogenite I have ever seen, get it tested. The only pieces
I have seen are brown and yellow with slight areas of green. Have a lab
check them out instead of listening to a Moroccan dealer who will tell you
anything to make a sale.

If you do not want to hear complaints, stop using numbers that do not apply
to your samples! As I stated before the free ride will be over soon enough.

Adam