[meteorite-list] NWA 1877 Large Piece Ending Soon, Amgala, Martian too

From: Comcast Mail <bobe5531_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Sep 26 14:57:41 2004

BLAH BLAH BLAH

You must have a very keen eye to be able to assess the authenticity of these
specimens based on photos on my auctions that are marginal at best.

You did the same shit to Mike Farmer .
What, do you think Im the only one noticing your hypocrisy ?

Why dont you just have the balls to admit this is only about money to you?
It certainly isnt about ethics, is it?

Have a great day " Team Lunar Crock "

BE