[meteorite-list] AD - Angrite - monomict Ureilite - LL3 - EL5

From: meteoriteshow <meteoriteshow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Sep 28 05:23:04 2004

Dear List members,

We have added some more great meteorites for sale on our website:
- MONOMICT UREILITE: We found this meteorite in Algeria (Nov, 2002) and it
was classified as a monomict Ureilite by ENS Lyon. We expect its
announcement in the next Met Bul (MB 89). TKW is very low (68g) and we have
a nice finely polished 0.3g end piece for sale at $ 30.00 only! The name has
been booked with the Nom Com and will be Acfer 360. This is the only piece
that we have for sale at the moment...
- ANGRITE: Sahara 99555, announced in MB 84. We propose a 0.7g slice at $
490.00.
- LL3: Adrar Madet. This meteorite was found in Niger by some friends of
ours and announced in the MB 88 as a LL3. Classified by the MNHN Paris
(Michele Denise), its classification may be modified to LL3.6 or LL3.7. We
propose one 46.6g slice for $ 370.00 and a small 2.0g end piece for $ 20.00.
Both are finely polished (both sides for the slice).
- EL5: Adrar Bous. This meteorite was also found in Niger by our friends and
annouced in the MB 87. We have two pieces for sale, a 1.7g slice (both side
polished) for $ 100.00 and a polished end piece weighing 4.5g for $ 250.00.
You can see them at:
http://meteoriteshow.free.fr/meteoriteshow%20fra/pages%20navigation/pieces_e
n_vente-fra.html
(I hope that the link will appear unbroken!). Shipping costs are stated at
the end of the web page.
Please feel free to e-mail us for any question.
Thanks for watching.
Best wishes,

Frederic Beroud & Christophe Boucher
www.meteoriteshow.com