[meteorite-list] NWA 869 - Where are the reports?

From: Göran Axelsson <axelsson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Sep 28 09:22:23 2004

Thanks Jeff!

That was exactly what I was looking for. It explains the lack of a report
in the bulletin.
But I still feel it is strange that no report has been published as the TKW
is more than 400kg (closer to 2000 according to rumours) and several
analyses have been made.
I guess it means that I just have to wait and see... or fix my electron
microscope and do the report myself. :-)

/G?ran