[meteorite-list] Munich show - being more specific

From: Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Sep 28 18:08:43 2004

Hello Bernhard,

it's easy to reckognise the meteorite collectors at that show, if you
haven't met in person yet.
The average meteorite collector is between 30 and 55 years old, male, has a
tendency to be corpulent and to loose his hair, loves cats and most
important, he bends over ugly stones, where nobody else on the fair would
stop.

Follow this men (but don't let them take you home)!
Martin
(who fullfills all mentioned stereotypes, despite the hair).