[meteorite-list] Munich show - being more specific

From: ROCKS ON FIRE <meteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Sep 29 04:48:00 2004

Hello, Folks,

unfortunately Heike and I are unable to attend this great show
personnally again. :'(
Our stall for ROCKS ON FIRE will be displaying only OPAL again, as it is
really too much trouble for a third person to haggle with our custom's
officers in regard of meteorite export permits etc.
So, for our friends at the Munich Show, if you find us in the catalogue
and want to see our display of meteorites, our sincere appologies, there
are none this year. And for Tanja, the young lady representing us at our
stall, knows a lot about opals, she really does not know much about
meteorites. But she will be very happy to talk to you. Perhaps you are
also looking for an affordable opal? ;-)

But for next year we'll be back and Heike and I are so much looking
forward to seeing you all over there.
Yes, the old homeland is not just next door to Australia.

All of you, enjoy this great show, catch a bargain, and pity all those
who are unable to attend!

--
Best regards from DOWN-UNDER,
Norbert & Heike Kammel