[meteorite-list] Fw: AUCTIONS ENDING TODAY, PLUS 20% Off ANY BUY IT NOW!

From: Michael Cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Sep 30 13:09:55 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: Michael Cottingham
To: Michael Cottingham
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2004 11:11 AM
Subject: AUCTIONS ENDING TODAY, PLUS 20% Off ANY BUY IT NOW!

Hello,

Go To:

http://www.stores.ebay.com/voyagebotanicanaturalhistory
Check out my Auctions and if you like take 20% off of ANY of My BUY IT NOW
ITEMS in my Ebay Store. Store Items ONLY. Auctions are normal and NO
discount applies. PAYPAL only on the 20% Discount. New Items Added All the
time! Use Paypal address mikewren_at_gilanet.com deduct the 20% manually
through whatever means you can...there are several. Thanks For Looking.

Best Wishes

Michael Cottingham