AW: [meteorite-list] nwa 176 - or: Playing dead will NOT work

From: Jerry A. Wallace <jwal2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Sep 30 19:53:12 2004

Bernhard,

Welcome to the Wide Wacky World of Steve (Captain Chicago) Arnold
and his goofy meteorite antics.

If you will continue emailing him requesting either a clarification of
one of
his dippy sales offers, or (as in your case) for him to comply with the
assumed
commitment for him to actually send to you everything that was bought -
then-
eventually you can expect an email from him that will ask "Why are you
picking
on me?" And that, my friend, will be the last you are likely to hear
from him.

Sorry you had to learn about the true character of "good ole Steve" the
hard way.

Jerry