[meteorite-list] British Museum

From: mark ford <markf_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Apr 1 03:15:21 2005

Tracy, and Stan,

Sara Russell is usually the best one to contact, but she has been off
sick on and off recently due to the fact that she is apparently
expecting a baby.

Monica Grady is also there.

But note: None of them usually respond to emails1 - They get so many
that they tend not to answer them!

It's best to phone them, some details here:

http://www.nhm.ac.uk/mineralogy/collections/meteor.htm

Best
Mark Ford