[meteorite-list] Re: O.T. - Major Milestone in Amatuer Aeronautics

From: RYAN PAWELSKI <yellowengine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Apr 1 05:26:40 2005

Very interesting! How much money do you suspect it would take to build such a device to retrieve one of the tokens?
After the cost of labor, parts, and equipment, ect. plus taxes on the reward, that doesn't leave very much for the team members to split, depending on how big the group is. Or does it? Bragging rights plus a couple couple mil apiece? Good enough for me!

Ryan