[meteorite-list] Re: Interesting Meteorite Science Article

From: JKGwilliam <h3chondrite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Apr 1 18:18:44 2005

Geoff and John,
The exchange between the two of you got me thinking about the Beatles and
their song "A Hard Day's Night" and it's connection to ants and
meteorites. My copy of the famous song is on an old album, (33.3 vinyl for
those of you not old enough to remember what an "album" is) so I had to dig
out my old turntable and hook it up to my stereo system. About halfway
through the song, you can distinctly hear the words
"Millbillilli...Millbillilli" several times if you play it backwards.

Best,
John Gwilliam

BTW, my birthday is tomorrow. For those who want to send gifts, contact me
off list for my mailing address.