[meteorite-list] * Happy Birthday John Gwilliam & Yurtuk *

From: bernd.pauli_at_paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Apr 2 17:27:14 2005

> Happy birthday to List member, filmmaker, Harvey Award winner,
> meteorite hunter, and Beatles fan John Gwilliam. Nearly 40 years old
> today : )

So I was almost 20 when you were born John ! "Almost" because I am
only a few days away from my 60th birthday. Oh well, ... born on, no not
the 4th of July, but four days after Nazi Germany's surrender. The "Evil"
was gone and I thought it was time for me to enter the stage :-)

Best birthday wishes and many
happy returns of the day !!!

Bernd