[meteorite-list] Does this rectify negative feedback?

From: stan . <laser_maniac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Apr 5 01:26:34 2005

>Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! wrote:

>>god forsaken world it is.And I REALLY DO NOT CARE FOR YOUR STUPID EXPORT
>>LAW.We don't have that over in the greatest country in the world.I

wow... i have always figured steve arnold (chicago) to be a halfway desent
person - what with giving away meteorites to anyone who wants them and all.
but this is just down right foolishness - steve if you have an ounce of
credibility in you, you will immediatly see to it that those negative
feedbacks are removed (ebay has a mechanism for this now when both parties
request it)

and steve wounders why people dont like him...