[meteorite-list] Meteor Trail Photos and Meteor Shower Painting

From: Sterling K. Webb <kelly_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Apr 5 02:04:45 2005

Hi,

    This is my third attempt to send a simple plain-text message
without it ever showing up on the List. I presume the newer
List filters have been removing the post because it contained
"live" links to a Japanese website (narrow minded much?).
    Some nice photos of meteor and fireball trails, some of them
very strange in form, can be found at:
    <http://www.astroarts.co.jp/gallery/meteor.html>
    This is a Japanese language website, so if you get the page in
Japanese, go to:
    <http://www.astroarts.co.jp/index.shtml>
which is the English language version of the site, then click on
"Galleries," then "Meteors" to reach the meteor photo page.
    For a gorgeous painting of a meteor shower, which was on the
AstroArts site at one time but seems to have vanished from there,
try this URL:
    <http://shii.wakachan.net/~shii/yuushoh/src/1111382810213.jpg>.
    If the link fails, try again later, as this site is notorious
for over-loaded and slow servers.
    Third try a charm?

Sterling K. Webb