[meteorite-list] my reason for leaving....

From: Lars Pedersen <lbp_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Apr 5 02:34:09 2005

Hello

I have had some respons on my leaving, so I have come to the conclusion that
I will let all of you know why I leave.....

We allmost lost our daughter in a carcrash. and for some days we did not
know if she was going to live or not.

Luckily she will.
And the doctors say tha there is a good chance that she will make a full
recovery....in time....long time.

As a consequent of that I will stay as much with her as I can, and take as
much free from work as possible to be there for her when she need it.

That cost money...alot of money.
Therefore I sell my stones....and alot of other stuff.

Hopefuly we can stay in our house. I think that will be best for all of us.

So as I am sure you can imagine, sometimes my mood is high, and sometimes it
is way way low.
I do not hope it has been too obvious in my mails.
Afterall this is my probleme not yours.

So now you all know....it is a matter of priority.... and (for me) finding
out what is realy important in my life.

well enoughf of that .....

I have 2 stones left.. you can see them on the website...NWA801, and
NWA1757.... both fantastic specimens.
If they are not sold today, they go on ebay. They must go.

If someone paypal me 450 they go..

All yours
Lars

NB
lbp_at_kabelmail.dk is my new adress (changed to a cheaper internetprovider)