[meteorite-list] Re: Does this rectify negative feedback?

From: ROCKS ON FIRE <meteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Apr 5 04:20:14 2005

Hello, Folks,

thanks to all of you for your kind support in this matter, it is deeply
appreciated.

It really shows that our American - Australian alliance is still rock
solid, and that you respect our laws.
BTW.: This is not just Australian law. The UNESCO Removable Cultural
Heritage Act is signed and accepted by many countries.

It was not my intention to poke into a beehive, but I felt hurt when I
was told that I was doing

>phony selling techniques

just by obeying the law.

Anyway, it is much comfort knowing that most in the meteorite community
are like family, and off and on every family has got a black sheep. But
we still remain family, and I still see Steve as part of this family
and still hope that we can sort this matter out.

--
Best regards from DOWN-UNDER,
Norbert & Heike Kammel