[meteorite-list] AD - Large Unclassified Meteorites Starting at 99 Cents

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Apr 5 19:19:54 2005

Dear list members,

I have just loaded 18 unclassified Saharan meteorites under my seller name,
naturesvault, all but one starting at just 99 cents. They range in weight
from 4745 grams to 212 grams. I have so much unclassified material that I am
at a point where I need to make room for more material.

If interested, please go to eBay and search for items by seller,
naturesvault. These will be on the last page but be sure to check out what
other classified material I have listed as much is still at just 99 cents
and will end tomorrow. The newly listed unclassified material will end in
one week from today.

Best regards and "Thank you" for looking even if you are not interested in
bidding,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
naturesvault (eBay)