[meteorite-list] Weird Meteorite-Related News Story

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Apr 6 17:09:29 2005

Dear Listees:

Check out this story from the Associated Press.

Be sure to read half-way down the article, where it says, "Budnick, who
claimed he had accidentally given Gauthier a bottle of acid he kept in
his garage for cleaning his collection of meteorites . . ."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=647000

And the story is from Springfield, Mass. too. To think, we might have
seen this character at the Springfield show?

Mining claims on Mars, indeed? Sounds like our kind of guy.

Geoff N.

p.s. And this is nothing to do with my April Fool's "article" about
the ants, which a number of List members thought was for real. I'm a
little worried about some of you guys : )