[meteorite-list] Meteorite Blog with a no nonsense topic...Pleasekeep it that way.

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Apr 10 16:56:48 2005

Dear Graham and List,
  Please keep this topic clean and on topic. If you
have some other type of remark(off topic or
non-productive) please post it under another topic
from a different day. I would still like this to be
a positive forum.

  The link is:
www.meteoritehunters.blogspot.com

If the link doesn`t work just type it in.
There is also a comment button at the top of the page
to send Topics for Discussion to its creator. Please
use your real name; but you can still post anon. Thank
you. This is meant to be a serious topic. Thank you.
I am NOT the person behind this Blog although it was
my idea.
Sincerely, Dirk Ross...Tokyo