[meteorite-list] boycott imca

From: DNAndrews <DNA1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Apr 10 23:38:33 2005

joseph_town_at_att.net wrote:

>Steve the scapegoat. How convenient. An impotent organization flexed it's flabby muscles and worked over the least of it's brethren. Sickening. I think collectors should boycott anyone associated with the imca.
>
>Bill

Scapegoat? I can't believe how nieve some of you are. If one was to
actually read their emails over the last year, one would understand why
the IMCA did what they did. Rhett Bhourland isn't a "board member" any
longer, so he is acting on his own....not in the interest of the IMCA.
(And that's just Steve's word on things and not fact). Look listen and
learn. There are many list members (other than IMCA) that have had
issues with Scapegoat Steve for quite sometime now.

That's all I will say on the issue,
Dave