[meteorite-list] Ad eBay millbillillie

From: star-bits_at_comcast.net <star-bits_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Apr 12 13:22:58 2005

I have a few things ending in a few hours including a nice millbillillie with good black crust. If the millbillillie doesn't get sold it will become slices this weekend. At least one item is still at a penny as I write this.

<http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=katy2kary>

--
Eric Olson
ELKK Meteorites