[meteorite-list] 2.5 kg full slice of Muonionalusta

From: Michael Fowler <mqfowler_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Apr 18 18:34:38 2005

Hi List,

Some time ago I saw a 2.5 kg full slice of Muonionalusta on ebay for
$5000 which seemed a little steep since many
smaller slices have sold for about $1 a gram since then. It didn't
sell.

I'm trying to locate the seller who I thought was Arizona Skies, but I
emailed John, and it wasn't him. Anyone know
who offered It? I'd like to see if they're open to more reasonable
offers.

I bought the 1,947 gram Tata full slice from Arizona Skies and am very
proud of it.

  http://www.arizonaskiesmeteorites.com/AZ_Skies_Links/Tata/index.html

  A 2,500 gm full slice of Muonionalusta would look very handsome next
to it!!

Thanks,

Mike Fowler
Chicago