[meteorite-list] Re: Very OT: New pope selected

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Apr 19 20:06:38 2005

No, that is not true. I was admonished when I brought up politics in the
American Elections.
The pope is a Catholic and religious matter, NOT a meteorite matter.
I am trying to stop a trainwreck here. You can see that after the initial
post about the new pope, several people immediately started talking about
pedophilia etc.
STOP
Let it end here, NO MORE POPE on the meteorite list.

Thanks
Mike Farmer