[meteorite-list] AD OT

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Apr 20 02:36:15 2005

Again, please show us my recent ads or emails that do not conform to list
rules.
You are now talking out of your.... well........ never mind.
It is a big deal, you insist that you can come on here and talk about the
pope, and you want to, you do not care that the list RULE # 1 says "Posts
need to relate -in some way- to meteorites.
The pope does not, end of story.
You are whining that my sale ads did not say "sale" in the first word. The
archives are there, show me one or stop saying it.
Why are you making a fight out of this?
Simple, you refuse to admit that the POPE does not belong on this list
unless a meteorite falls on him.
I am done with this, if the list wants to harp about religion, and the Pope,
I will watch now.
Then I will start posting my own topics, I think My cats and their
litter-box would be a great topic for tomorrow.
Mike Farmer