[meteorite-list] ebay - feedbacks

From: Meteoriteshow <meteoriteshow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Apr 20 10:05:16 2005

Hello all,

Just a quick note to inform you that I recently had a negative feedback on
ebay, from a buyer who never paid for the meteorite he did bid on and won.
This "buyer" is viviane_dacorso from Brazil. The "sale" occurred on March
12, and after more than two weeks without any reply to my e-mails, I decided
to go for an official dispute with ebay, for non paid item, on March 29. The
result was favorable to me, as once again the buyer never replied any
e-mail. Of course I left a negative feedback to him.
More recently I received an e-mail from him, saying that he was abroad
during my auctions and did not bid, so maybe someone from his family having
access to his computer did. Then he offered to buy from me another meteorite
for the same price. Of course I agreed and proposed to him that I will
cancel the negative feedback as soon as we agree on a meteorite. I managed
to send him 2 or 3 e-mails and now have only returns for wrong e-mail
address. And then I saw the negative feedback he left to me, dated April 13
(1 month after the sale was made), saying that I am a very "hurried
salesperson"!!!!!!!!!
Well, those of you who want more details about this bad experience and
transaction can contact me off list, but I felt like writing down my
position to the List, as this negative feedback is totally inappropriate and
unfair. I have asked ebay to get it cancelled, but this may take a few
weeks.
Thanks for your attention and sorry to those who may have gotten bored
reading this post.

All the best,

Fr?d?ric Beroud
www.meteoriteshow.com