[meteorite-list] SA Weenies

From: Tom Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Apr 20 15:13:22 2005

Its not true Mike. (again :))
Our dear Pope (fortunate not mine) is the bigger meteorite collector on the
world.

Does the pope pay for these meteorites or does he steal them by saying they
are from God so they belong to him? What a crock, I have never seen the
pope bid on anything on ebay! Have any of you sold a meteorite to the Pope?
And believe me, God ids not going to give the pope anything.
Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><
http://www.frontiernet.net/~peregrineflier/Peregrineflier.htm
http://fstop.proboards24.com/