[meteorite-list] New Subject - Nigeria

From: Arizona Skies Meteorites <johnbirdsell_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Apr 20 16:53:57 2005

Hi Michael and Martin! Prince Joe is hilarious! I love
the photo of him with the church's "logo" painted in
red paint on his portly chest. The only thing that the
"prince" would look better in that that red paint is a
black & white striped jump suit!

Thanks for sharing Martin!

-John

http://www.419eater.com/html/joe_eboh.htm