[meteorite-list] Ad - Haag Catalog Auctions Ending.

From: Martin Horejsi <martinh_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Apr 20 19:47:35 2005

Hi Adam and All,

Great Haag pieces! I picked up a few from him in Tucson, but they are
just too nice to part with.

I think collecting documented pieces does add value. Especially when
some folks are offering many pieces for sale, but their listings
include misspellings, odd abbreviations, and even suspicions cast as
likely fact (ie. main masses , pairings, guessifications, and the
like).

But I do have a specimen on ebay right now that came from the Haag
collection and into well-known meteorite author, Kathleen Mark's
collection. Currently the high bid is a scant $5.51.

Here's the link to the above piece among others:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZzagami

Happy Haaging!

Martin