[meteorite-list] Let's help the Frass

From: Tom Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Apr 20 20:25:04 2005

Hello List, I visited the Frass site and he needs help, I know we all love
him and would love to help out! : )
Here is a list of things he needs;

Do You Care About the Life of Mars? Do You Want to Help?

1. Pay for another 3 months advertising on www.rense.com ($600)
2. Help find someone to either perform, or pay for, the following tests:
   a. elemental oxides from thin sections
   b. alternate dating methods
   c. oxygen isotope ratios
   d. analysis of insects
   e. analysis of plant material
   f. DNA of living & non living material
   g. microscopy work on glassies
   h. chemical composition of glassies
   z. you name a test
3. Call or write any talk show hosts and request that they allow me to talk
about the Frass Meteorite and the life of Mars. Jeff Rense and George Noory
would be two good examples.
4. Pay to have marslife added to foreign search engines ($250-$1900)
http://www.cyberseo.com/ugs.html

Or see; http://marslife.com/marsmeteorite/

Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><