[meteorite-list] Ad - Zeitschel Hey Catalog - Buckleboo

From: Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Apr 20 20:48:56 2005

Sorry,

I can't resist and have to jump on that train:
A special item I have for sale, which should fit in the hunting scheme of
each fan of meteorite history.
Max H.Hey: Catalogue of Meteorites, third edition, London 1966. - One of the
antecessors of the "Blue Book" and Grady's edition.

Well, perhaps not so exciting, but it was Walter Zeitschel's very personal
copy!

As you may have read in Kevin Kichinka's book, Zeitschel once owned the
largest private collection on Earth.
This copy was for his private use, accurately he noted with a little red
cross next to the entry the meteorites, whereof material was in his
posession. Has his stamp. Used but in good condition. 640 pages, hardcover.

If you check www.abebooks.com, you'll find that Hey's catalogues are offered
beginning at 100$.

This very special collectible copy, I'll give away for 80$ + actual shipping
costs.

Buckleboo!
Martin

PS: Mike. Buckleboo appeared, I think, when on the list a thread was yarned
about funny meteorite names.
That was destiny. Buckleboo was so soundy for me, that I use it now as
greeting formula. It hunts me, but sales during the last times were to poor,
that I can't afford a speech therapist yet. Anyway, Jeff promised me, that
whenever he will come to Adelaide, he will try to make a picture of that
stone, perhaps it will help.