[meteorite-list] Re: Ad Books

From: meteoriteplaya_at_comcast.net <meteoriteplaya_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 21 10:37:19 2005

Hi List

I have a damaged copy of the softcover book "Planetary Materials". If you are not familiar with this book it is one of my favorites. It has over 1000 pages and is loaded with advanced information on meteorites. I ordered this copy new and it came with minor damage. I usually sell it for $45 but will sell this one "as is" for $32 plus shipping.
I also have a copy of Nininger's book "Out of the Sky" coming in soon. It is a signed copy that was personalized to a friend of his. It has no DJ but otherwise is in good shape. I'll let you know the price after I have received the book. Please let me know if you are interested in this book.
Mike
--
Mike Jensen IMCA 4264
Jensen Meteorites