[meteorite-list] Meteorite talk in tucson

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 21 22:59:11 2005

on 4/21/05 3:24 PM, joseph_town_at_att.net at joseph_town@att.net wrote:
> Geese Michael. Are you casing the joint or what?
> Bill
I have an extremely inquisitive (and my wife would say sick)
mind. My astrological chart refers to it as a deep interest in the
unusual.....yah, I guess I am. Although, my alter ego is a hit man
rather than any sort of mere burglar.
        Michael
(actually, though philosophically FAR removed now, my Catholic schooling
left an indelible sense of theft as an inescapable trap, acting as a karmic
Labrea Tar Pit, so, I couldn't steal even a pencil.